Pine Lawn Ranch, Nestled in the heart of downtown Prescott, is the ideal place to stay, offering the convenience of being right in town in a natural-park like setting that gives the feeling of being out in the country. Located less than 3⁄4 of a mile from the Court House square (city center) on Gurley Street (main street), means that the downtown and all it has to offer are within walking distance.
- 55+ AGE RESTRICTED MOBILE HOME & RV COMMUNITY
(Age restriction does not apply to overnight or weekly RV guests)
- Cool wooded park like setting with shade and greenery
- Stunning rock formations
- Spacious lots and open space
- Paved streets
- Seasonal Creek
- Daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal rates for RV’s
- Pets accepted (restrictions apply)
- Laundromats and shopping located near by
- Park rules and regulations apply. See office for details.