Established in 1971, Prescott Golf & Country Club is nestled in the golden panoramic valley between the Mingus and Bradshaw Mountain ranges. Prescott Golf & Country Club not only offers breathtaking views, but also fast bent grass greens and lush tree lined fairways. This course has the perfect ingredients for you to enjoy your best round of golf ever.
Prescott Golf & Country Club is a semi-private, regulation 18-hole, par 72, golf course designed for all skill levels allowing play from 5,700 yards to 6,800 yards. If you like to practice, the Club also offers a double-sided practice facility with driving tees, chipping and putting greens.
Prescott Golf & Country Club offers economical green fee rates and sensible memberships. The Club has an outside Pavilion, Cocktail Lounge, Dining and Banquet Facilities.
- Semi-Private course, open to the public
- 18-hole, par 72 championship course
- 7,200 yards
- Designed by Milt Coggins
- $1.4 million renovation in 1999
- Fast Bent Grass greens
- PGA Instruction-Golf School
- Complete practice facilities
- Tennis/Sports courts
- Fitness center and seasonal swimming pool
- Restaurant, lounge, meeting & banquet facilities
- Green fees vary by season