Whispering Pines Bed & Breakfast of Prescott, AZ. will inspire you to forget about the hectic pace of the city. It’s the destination where you’ll relax, reconnect with the environment, and find your inner peace. Each morning, welcome the beautiful sunrise, and each evening, gaze at the awesome sunset as it envelops Prescott-Chino Valley below and Sedona and the mountains beyond.
Whether you’re basking in the sun on the wrap-around deck or peering out of myriad windows . . . there are views everywhere! Bring a good book, binoculars and camera to capture the entertaining wildlife or just chill out. You can choose from an “upscale” heart-healthy Continental breakfast, or you’ll be enticed to try the daily special selected to entertain your taste buds. To top that off, you can enjoy your breakfast on the deck overlooking the valley.
Feel cool breezes and inhale fresh air while hiking on nearby trails throughout the Prescott National Forest. All this, plus Whispering Pines is a mere eight minutes from downtown Prescott for all of your dining and shopping desires. We’ll promise you a memorable stay. Come visit. Whispering Pines is easy to find . . . we’re close to heaven . . . but not far from downtown!
- Take Copper Basin Road past High Valley homes on the right.
- You will then see a sign “Primitive Road” which will appear shortly thereafter.
- You will continue 1/8th of a mile on Copper Basin road where you’ll pass a metal sign “3155” on your left.
- The next bend on your left, you’ll see the brown road sign “Tree Tops Trail” which has “Whispering Pines B&B on top.
- Take this road all the way to the top (300 yards). There is a brown gate with WP on it. >Once you have parked, look to the right of the garage where there is an Arbor with a Welcome sign. Proceed through to the next Welcome sign pointing to the screen door and entry.
GPS: (N 34 degrees 30′ 48.3 secs; W 112 degrees 31′ 0.37 secs)