Visit-Prescott.com is the Official Website of the Prescott, Arizona Office of Tourism, a division of the Economic Enterprises Department of the City of Prescott, Arizona. The Office of Tourism acts as the official destination marketing organization (DMO) of the City of Prescott. The mission of the Office of Tourism is to develop, promote and maintain Prescott as a year-round visitor destination benefiting the community economically and socially.
The marketing budget of the Office of Tourism comes from the Transient Occupancy Tax (Bed Tax) collected by lodging establishments within the city limits of Prescott. The Director of the Office of Tourism is assisted by a ten-member Tourism Advisory Committee (TAC) comprised of representatives of various tourism stakeholder groups. In most cases, these organizations have selected members from their Board of Directors to represent their respective groups.
CURRENT TAC MEMBERS:
- Margo Christensen – At Large Hospitality & AzLTA Board Member (Ponderosa Hospitality Management)
- Steve Bracety, At Large Hospitality Member, Prescott Resort
- Matt Brassard, At Large Hospitality Member, Matt’s Saloon
- Robert Coombs – Prescott Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Information Center
- James Dawson, Citizen
- Peter Gebauer, At Large Hospitality Member, Watson Lake Inn
- Charlie Mormino, At Large Hospitality Member, Adjunct Professor-Hotel and Restaurant Management, Yavapai College
- Linda Nichols, Citizen
- Debra Rocha, Citizen & G.M.I.H.C. Board Member
John Heiney – Community Outreach Manager – 928-777-1220
Ann Steward – Tourism & Economic Initiatives Manager – 928-777-1259 Cristina Binkley – Tourism & Economic Initiatives Coordinator
Joe Baynes – Recreation Services Director – 928-777-1599
Heather Hermen – Consultant, Front Burner Media – 928-202-2374